6'2"

Humor from on High

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dear Leslie

This item was sent to me by my friend Quinn the Flighty Eskimo (no, not you Pooh), seller of apples. "Do you like apples? Do you like apples?" It is deliciously naughty...much like the Mulligatawny Soup I made last night. Well...delicious anyway. I did use a generous amount of butter, cream, and curry, so I suppose one might consider it naughty too.

Mmmmm...atherosclericious.



P.S. My favorite ex-NBA splinter-gatherer has a new column up....on being tall.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

Well...howdoya like them apples?!

Yeah...hook a sista up with some soup, Long John. Airmail that shizz and keep me fed! I'm a (horizontally) growing young lass and I need some snackage, post haste!

PS - Camel Toad - priceless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home