6'2"

Humor from on High

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Too Much Time On Your Hands

You know that guy that I mentioned the other day? You know, the mythical person who created that Perfect Strangers cat video? Well, I think I found him.

An excerpt:
"'Owie!' yelped the kitten. It also said a lot more curses that cannot be written, as the water monster landed on him. The monster started to lose his balance."

I sincerely hope no kittens were harmed during the making of this...um....photoshop....fantasy...picture....thingy.

Those of you who know me, yes, I do realize the irony of someone making fun of something like this who once thought it was a brilliant idea to remake Monty Python and the Holy Grail, only casting members of his high school class in the various roles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home