6'2"

Humor from on High

Thursday, February 02, 2006

January

Links for the month of January are up. I highly recommend the episode of "Robot Chicken", Seth Green's new show. Completely random and hilarious. I believe it's on Cartoon Network sometime, but I'm too blazy (busy/lazy) to look it up. More made up words coming soon.

P.S. I was up in northern WI again last weekend at the aforementioned cabin. Unfortunately, I can't really remember anything that happened. It was that good, Will. But I did have one good line:

Drunken Cabin Dweller #1, while overlooking the outside of cabin, overlooking lake: "Hey, I think the front porch is settling."

Me: "You mean you think it could do better?"

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Hops said...

At the local N.Wis. bar during a performance the preeminent local cover band:

Patron: "What's the name of this band?"

Unattractive but feisty bartendress: (Unintelligible muttering)

Patron: "Hey...who are these guys?"

UBFB: "I said, 'Free Ride'!! Jesus, Can't you see the sign?! (pointing toward 2'X 5' banner behind band)

Patron: "Oh...yeah...I thought it was one of those inspirational posters"

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kaiser said...

And it was....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home