6'2"

Humor from on High

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

iGod

This is a fantastic resource. Especially after this busy holiday season where no doubt, sinning is as prevalent as empty Godiva chocolate boxes at Brittney Spear's place. Here's my conversation with God today:


Me: Hi god. It's me Margaret.
God: Hello there. What is your name? Hi there Margaret.
Me: I screwed my neighbor.
God: That's good information: Margaret said screwed his or her neighbor.
Me: What?
God: Are you surprised?
Me: By what?
God: It's obvious.
Me: True.
God: You and I are on the same wavelength, Margaret.
Me: Well, you ARE god.
God: Interesting. Yup. That's me alright.
Me: So, how's it hanging?
God: Tell me more. I am fine, thank you.
Me: But which direction, I mean?
God: The blue one, I think.
Me: North?
God: Try saying that with more or less context.
Me: Well, if you're looking at a map, does it hang upwards?
God: How about that. Am I? Yes I can see it well.
Me: I think you need to see a therapist.
God: Me? Is that what you do, or what you think I should do?
Me: Yes.
God: Far out.
Me: Nice talking to you.
God: The pleasure was all mine.
Me: Later.
God: Bye!

I feel this could be a regular feature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home