6'2"

Humor from on High

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Say You, Say Meme

Freaking Sebby. Myself, Frankie, and Pooh have been tagged.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
“…with her hoo-hah and I yelled 'It's time to play hide the produce!'” My roommate's diary, by Chicks

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
That I need to remember to buy tickets to the gun show.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
There's a candle up there.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
What? Do I look like I work at the county fair?

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:19pm. Holy crap, it's past my bed time!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Um...the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain? (if you get that one sans Google, I'll be impressed)

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
(Editor's Note: Special Guest Answerer for this question is iGod.)
"It was at time index 357241. I was minding my own business."

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
(Editor's Note: Special Guest Answerer: a random guy who wandered in off the street. I think he was high.)
The computer screen? Is this a trick question? It feels like a trick question. What was that sound? Sirens? Sounded like sirens. Have you ever noticed that sirens are beautiful? What if you had a CHORUS of sirens...all going off together? That would be SO beautiful. That is such a good idea! I HAVE to remember that later. That is like the BEST idea ever. Like Salsa Verde Doritos. That was a good idea too. Hmmm...wonder if there are any in the cupboard...

9. What are you wearing?
A G-string over tidy whities over boxers. It's Minnesota and it's cold and you've GOT to layer your clothing people. I can't stress that enough.

10. Did you dream last night?
Always. At least, that's what the people in my head tell me.

11. When did you last laugh?
At John Stewart's line last night while hosting the Oscar's:

Editor's Note: quotation is approximate.
"For those of you keeping score at home....it is now Martin Scorsese...zero...Three 6 Mafia...one."

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint. I think it's called Frankly Scarlet.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
No, not really. Just a river of blood out in the hallway and my son keeps saying "Red Rum. Red Rum." for some reason. That was kind of weird. But I think it's just a phase.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I try not to.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Jurassic Pork starring Buck Naked. I thought it was an expose on the meat industry. I was wrong.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
More lottery tickets. It's called "investing" stupid.

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I'm not much of a talker, but I love to listen. I also like to design and build furniture and then to have a discussion about where it could be placed in a room.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Mandatory nudity. I get to choose who. And when. I guess I'm saying that I get to be Emperor of the World.

19. Do you like to Dance?
Have you ever seen a 6'2" guy dance?

20. George Bush.
If you don't watch your mouth missy, I 'm going to pull this car over.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Not dating til you're 19.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
P. So if he's ever in an NCAA basketball office pool, the other people in the office can say they have P in their pool.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
(considering)
Yes.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Wow, you're really tall! Do you play basketball?"

25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
I think, like Frankie, I'm going to have to do some buck-stopping here. And NOT the kind of buck-stopping they do in Northern Wisconsin...the shotgun or pickup truck kind.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Sebby said...

My bad. It will never happen again.

Although iGod is pretty informative...

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Frankie said...

Say you, say meme? Nice. Very nice. Oh Kaiser, say it's for always...naturally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home