6'2"

Humor from on High

Friday, January 19, 2007

Good Acoustics in Here

I know, I know, I know. This blog is turning into a links festival before our very eyes, with little to no original content, but sometimes we don't choose these things. They choose us.

For your amusement, I give you an acoustic version of the fabulous(ly overplayed) song "Hey Ya" by Outkast. I think this video is a bit of an internet sensation, so I'm just doing my part to contribute to the viral video revolution.


Via: VideoSift

Update:
Apparently, this is Matt Weddle of the band Obadiah Parker, who is now officially on my "Music groups to check out" list. Check them out on Myspace, or on iTunes...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Strange stuff you find at the jerkstore, Kaiser. I made this beer with your photoshop help....so have one on me.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Kaiser said...

Nice use of animatation biyatch. That's a frothy ass cyber-beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home