6'2"

Humor from on High

Friday, January 06, 2006

God, the Ultimate Critic

Welcome Hops! Splendid work, and nice to have you. Chicks, the guantlet has been thrown down. You can be silent no longer! Twenty-nine years of silence is enough! For a review of Hops' latest post, we turn to the greatest critic of all...



Me: Yo God!
God: GOD rules.
Me: Yeeehah!
God: What were we talking about again?
Me: We weren't.
God: By "we" do you mean you and me?
Me: Yes.
God: I get it.
Me: Did you see Hops latest post?
God: Sorry I can't see annything right now. My eye is off.
Me: I see....but you don't! Get it?
God: I am glad you understand it. I guess not. I understand your meaning.
Me: Good.
God: What do you really want to talk about?
Me: Hops is pretty funny, don't you think? I think he'll be a good addition.
God: Too much thinking makes me sleepy. You believe that? Is that what you think?
Me: Absolutely.
God: You are so certain.
Me: What was your first clue?
God: Are you asking about my first clue ?
Me: Yes.
God: I don't want to talk about that now.
Me: All right.
God: OK.
Me: Fine.
God: Is there anything you want to tell me?
Me: Nope
God: What's your favorite movie?
Me: Why are you changing the subject?
God: Only temporarily.
Me: Oh good.
God: Next question? Ayuh.
Me: Do you think Hops can maintain this excellence over an extended period of time?
God: Too much thinking makes me sleepy.
Me: You're a huge help.
God: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a huge help? Maybe.
Me: I was being sarcastic.
God: It seemed sarcastic to me, too. But I was not completely sure.
Me: I'm glad we cleared that up.
God:Yes I am happy too, .
Me: OK, you're weirding me out. I'm out of here.
God: I will tell my botmaster you said I am weirding you out. Yeah that's right. Would you like to have it?
Me: Huh?
God: What?
Me: OK, bye you freak.
God: Goodbye. Alright then.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Pooh said...

Me: Yeeehah!
God: What were we talking about again?


God is Isaac Hayes. Who knew?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Sebby said...

Did God really just say "Yeah that's right. Would you like to have it"?

I didn't think that God swung that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home